Printing and Bookbinding Centre
At any time by prior agreement.
Opening hours of printing services for public
|Monday–Friday||8 AM – 4 PM|
- Digital print (monochrome and colour print)
- Manufacture of and print on digital media (CD and DVD)
- All types of bookbinding services (book binding, repairs of book bindings)
- Print of publications starting from two pieces
- Low-circulation print within two days (including binding)
- Printing and binding of diploma theses
- digital printing machine Xerox DC8002 (colour print)
- XEROX Fudjin and Mahagony (monochrome print)
- Standard bookbinding equipment (stacking machine, cutting machine, stitching machine for V1 sewn binding, creasing machine)
- Semi-automatic machine BOURG BB for V2 glued binding
- Hydraulic press laminator machine Foliant
- Files shall be submitted ideally in the format JPG.
- Image size 120 × 120 mm
- Regime RGB
- Resolution 300 dpi
- Internal (unprinted) diameter 37.5 mm
The image (JPG file) may be square-shaped. It is not necessary to crop out the circular CD shape. It is, however, necessary to bear in mind that the middle unprintable part (37.5 mm) will automatically be covered, and avoid placing any objects into this part of the image. It is not necessary to set any overlaps.